Edge Info page introduced to provide user information regarding basic edge configuration and ThingsBoard CE/PE server information (URL and server version):
- Name, ID, Type, Routing Key
- Connection status with the cloud: Connected / Disconnected
- Cloud type: PE(Professional Edition) / CE(Community Edition)
- Maximum amount of allowed devices and assets
- Last time connected to/disconnected from cloud
- Getting started guides - Provide quick overview of main ThingsBoard Edge features. Designed to be completed in 15-30 minutes:
Installation guides - Learn how to setup ThingsBoard Edge on various available operating systems and connect to ThingsBoard CE/PE server.
Edge Rule Engine:
Overview - Learn about ThingsBoard Edge Rule Engine.
Rule Chain Templates - Learn how to use ThingsBoard Edge Rule Chain Templates.
Provision Rule Chains from cloud to edge - Learn how to provision edge rule chains from cloud to edge.
Push data from edge to cloud and vice versa - Learn how to push data from edge to cloud and vice versa.
- gRPC over SSL/TLS - Learn how to configure gRPC over SSL/TLS for communication between edge and cloud.
- Cloud Events - Learn about Cloud Events page on ThingsBoard Edge.
- Manage alarms and RPC requests on edge devices - This guide will show how to generate local alarms on the edge and send RPC requests to devices connected to edge:
- Data filtering and traffic reduce - This guide will show how to send to cloud from edge only filterd amount of device data:
- Roadmap - ThingsBoard Edge roadmap.