The ThingsBoard documentation can help you set up ThingsBoard, learn about the platform and get your IoT projects running on ThingsBoard.
- Attributes - platform ability to assign custom key-value attributes to your entities (e.g configuration, data processing, visualization parameters).
- Telemetry - API for collection of time-series data and related use cases.
- Entities and relations - platform ability to model physical world objects (e.g. devices and assets) and relations between them.
- Data visualization - covers data visualization capabilities: Widgets, Dashboards, Dashboard states.
- Rule engine - covers data processing & actions on incoming telemetry and events.
- RPC - API and widgets to push commands from your apps and dashboards to devices and vice versa.
- Audit log - tracking of user activity and API calls usage.
- API Limits - controlling API usage, by limiting number of requests from single host during single time unit.
Professional Edition Features
- White-labeling - configure your company or product logo, color scheme and mail tempates in 2 minutes.
- Platform Integrations - connect devices using connectivity solutions like NB IoT, LoRaWAN and SigFox, specific payload formats or various IoT Platforms
- Device & asset groups - configure multiple custom device & asset groups.
- Scheduler - schedule various types of events (i.e. configuration updates, report generation, rpc commands) with flexible configuration options.
- Reporting - generate reports using existing dashboards and distribute them to end-users via email.
- CSV/XLS data export - export data from widgets to CSV or XLS.
- File Storage - ability to store binary content (files) in the DB.
Contains description of available device authentication options.
Contains a list of hardware platform specific samples.
Contains a list of device connectivity and server-side platform specific API.
Contains comprehensive documentation about ThingsBoard IoT Gateway.
The ThingsBoard Youtube channel contains useful video tutorials that cover various platform features.
Contains comprehensive documentation about ThingsBoard Trendz Analytics.