The ThingsBoard documentation can help you set up ThingsBoard, learn about the platform and get your IoT projects running on ThingsBoard.
- Attributes - platform ability to assign custom key-value attributes to your entities (e.g configuration, data processing, visualization parameters).
- Telemetry - API for collection of time-series data and related use cases.
- Entities and relations - platform ability to model physical world objects (e.g. devices and assets) and relations between them.
- Data visualization - covers data visualization capabilities: Widgets, Dashboards, Dashboard states.
- Rule engine - covers data processing & actions on incoming telemetry and events.
- RPC - API and widgets to push commands from your apps and dashboards to devices and vice versa.
- Audit log - tracking of user activity and API calls usage.
- API Limits - controlling API usage, by limiting number of requests from single host during single time unit.
Professional Edition Features
- White-labeling - configure your company or product logo, color scheme and mail tempates in 2 minutes.
- Platform Integrations - connect devices using connectivity solutions like NB IoT, LoRaWAN and SigFox, specific payload formats or various IoT Platforms
- Device & asset groups - configure multiple custom device & asset groups.
- Scheduler - schedule various types of events (i.e. configuration updates, report generation, rpc commands) with flexible configuration options.
- Reporting - generate reports using existing dashboards and distribute them to end-users via email.
- CSV/XLS data export - export data from widgets to CSV or XLS.
- File Storage - ability to store binary content (files) in the DB.
Contains description of available device authentication options.
Contains a list of hardware platform specific samples.
Contains a list of device connectivity and server-side platform specific API.
Contains comprehensive documentation about ThingsBoard IoT Gateway.
The ThingsBoard Youtube channel contains useful video tutorials that cover various platform features.