ThingsBoard API consists of two main parts: device API and server-side API.
Device API is grouped by supported communication protocols:
Gateway MQTT API allows you to connect existing devices to the platform using ThingsBoard Gateway or implement your own gateway.
Server-side API is available as REST API:
- Administration REST API - The server-side core APIs.
- Attributes query API - The server-side APIs provided by Telemetry Service.
- Timeseries query API - The server-side APIs provided by Telemetry Service.
- RPC API - The server-side APIs provided by RPC Service.
- REST Client
- Python REST Client
- Dart API Client
Software development kits:
- Python Client SDK - Software development kit for client-side integration of your Python projects.