The goal of this tutorial is to demonstrate the basic usage of Trendz Analytics. You will learn how to:
- Login to the Trendz for the first time
- Discover Topology from ThingsBoard
- Create basic visualizations
- Aggregate data on different levels using relations
- Filter data using attributes and telemetry fields
- Add Trendz View to ThingsBoard dashboard
Installation and first configuration
Detailed instruction on how to install Trendz on various platforms located here:
After Trendz installed you can sign-in to Trendz UI and discover topology:
Installation guides - Learn how to setup ThingsBoard on various available operating systems.
Calculated Fields - Learn about Calculated fields and how to use them.
States - Learn how to define and analyse states for assets based on raw telemetry.
Group and Aggregate data - Learn how to group and aggregate data in Trendz.
Prediction - Learn how to make forecasts and predict telemetry behavior.
Filters - Learn how filter dataset during analysis.
Available Visualizations - Learn about visualization widgets available in Trendz and how to configure them.
Share and embed Visualizations - Learn how to add Trendz visualizations on ThingsBoard dashboard or 3rd party web pages.