ThingsBoard web interface allows you to configure your company or product logo and color scheme in 2 minutes with zero coding efforts and no service restart required. The following configuration options are available:
- Configure color scheme, icon and favicon on System Administrator level;
- Tenant and Customer Administrator UI inherits configuration changes by default;
- Tenant and Customer Administrators are able to setup their own white-labeling configuration;
- System and Tenant Administrator are able to setup custom email server settings and customer email templates to interact with the users;
- Allow System administrator to enable/disable white-labeling for each tenant;
- Allow Tenant administrator to enable/disable white-labeling for each customer;
- Allow Tenant administrator to configure custom translation of system components and end-user dashboard elements.
Contact us to suggest missing feature for your use case.
See video tutorial below for step-by-step instruction how to use this feature.
Getting started guides - These guides provide quick overview of main ThingsBoard features. Designed to be completed in 15-30 minutes.
Installation guides - Learn how to setup ThingsBoard on various available operating systems.
Connect your device - Learn how to connect devices based on your connectivity technology or solution.
Data visualization - These guides contain instructions how to configure complex ThingsBoard dashboards.
Data processing & actions - Learn how to use ThingsBoard Rule Engine.
IoT Data analytics - Learn how to use rule engine to perform basic analytics tasks.
Hardware samples - Learn how to connect various hardware platforms to ThingsBoard.