Thingsboard widgets are grouped into widget bundles. There are more then thirty widgets in six widget bundles available out-of-the-box.
You can always implement and add your widgets.
There are three types of widgets available by default:
- Latest values - display latest values of particular device attribute or timeseries data point.
- Time-series - display historical values for selected time period or latest values in certain time window.
- RPC - allows to send RPC commands to devices and handles/visualize reply from device.
Each widget requires datasource for data visualization. Types of the avaliable datasource depends on widget type of the widget:
- Target device - this datasource type is used in RPC. Basically, you need to specify target device for RPC widget
- Device data - this datasource type is used in both time-series and latest values widgets. Basically, you need to specify target device and timeseries key or attribute name.
- Function - this datasource type is used in both time-series and latest values widgets for debug purposes.
Useful for visualization of temperature, humidity, speed and other integer or float values.
Similar to digital gauges, but have different style.
Useful for visualization of historical or real-time data with time window.
Useful for visualization and control of GPIO state for target devices.
Useful for visualization of device geo location.
Useful for visualization of latest timeseries data or attributes in a table or card widget.