The product roadmap listed below covers only main features and does not cover small improvements and bug fixes.
- Simplified widget configuration;
- Dedicated dashboard for gateway management;
- New card widget
- Migration to JDK 17.
- Alarm rules:
- refactoring to separate entity;
- simplified configuration;
- support of more complex conditions;
- Notification system: Support of push notifications to mobile apps.
- Diagnostics system. Automatically detect issues in the system configuration and notify the tenant administrator. For example, wrong script in the rule node or issues with external systems: sending emails, sms, etc.
- Numerous usability improvements;
- New widgets and rule nodes;
See active development in progress here and work on latest release bug fixes here.
- Support of revocable API keys instead of JWT tokens for programmatic REST API access;
- Improvements to IoT Gateway;
- Ability to save dashboard parameters (time intervals, etc) per user;
- Single sign on;