The product roadmap listed below covers only main features and does not cover small improvements and bug fixes.
- Ability to choose either SQL or NoSQL for entity attributes persistence. At the moment all entity attributes are stored in the same database that is used to store SQL;
- New Rule Engine nodes to automatically create and remove relations between entities;
- New widgets;
- Kubernetes scripts for cluster deployment;
- Moving Rule Engine to a separate microservice;
- Improvements to IoT Gateway;
- Ability to save dashboard parameters (time intervals, etc) per user;
Everything in ThingsBoard CE, plus:
- Advanced security features to be able to define user groups and set permissions in relation to entity groups (devices/assets/dashboards, etc);
- Moving Integrations to a separate microservices;
- Ability to use Amazon DynamoDB as an alternative database layer implementation instead of Cassandra;
- Ability to use Amazon SQS as an alternative queue implementation instead of Kafka.