The product roadmap listed below covers only main features and does not cover small improvements and bug fixes.
- Synchronization with Git version control. Ability to push dashboards, rule chains and other tenant entities into git. Ability to restore a specific version of the entities from git.
- Diagnostics system. Automatically detect issues in the system configuration and notify the tenant administrator. For example, wrong script in the rule node or issues with external systems: sending emails, sms, etc.
- Notification system. New UI elements to display notifications about alarms, system events, etc on the main page. Ability to acknowledge the notification. Simplified delivery of notifications about alarms via email, sms, etc. Support of push notifications to mobile apps.
- Two-factor authentication.
- Migration to JDK 17. Includes migration of JS executors to gRPC;
- Rule Engine Queue configuration management using Web UI;
- Numerous usability improvements;
- New widgets and rule nodes;
See active development in progress here for more info.
- Support of revocable API keys instead of JWT tokens for programmatic REST API access;
- Improvements to IoT Gateway;
- Ability to save dashboard parameters (time intervals, etc) per user;
- Single sign on;