ThingsBoard support Multitenancy out-of-the-box. You can treat ThingsBoard tenant as a separate business-entity: individual or organization who owns or produce devices.
System administrator is able to create tenant entities.
System administrator is also able to create multiple users with Tenant Administrator role for each tenant by pressing “Manage Tenant Admins” button in Tenant details.
Tenant Administrator is able to do following actions:
- Provision and Manage Devices.
- Provision and Manage Assets.
- Create and Manage Customers.
- Create and Manage Dashboards.
- Configure Rule Engine
- Add or modify default widgets using Widget Library.
All actions listed above are available using REST API