Configure OnRowClock action
Trendz Table view support onRowClick action. You can configure what should happen when user click on a Row in a table. For example, you can save entity to the Dashboard state alias or open new dashboard state.
To enable row click event:
- Add Trendz Table View on ThingsBoard dashboard.
- Open widget edit mode and switch to Actions tab.
- Press Add action button.
- In Action source field select On row click.
- Proceed standard widget action configuration.
Each row has multiple fields from on or multiple devices/assets. It means that 1 row can be connected with multiple items. If you want to use ‘onRowClick’ action - you need to define what item is selected when row clicked.
- Open View Settings in Trendz View edit mode.
- Open View Mode fields section.
- Select required Device/Asset type in Row click entity dropdown.
- Save changes.
Configure Date selected action
Configure Switch Field action
Getting started guide - These guide provide quick overview of main Trendz features.
Installation guides - Learn how to setup ThingsBoard on various available operating systems.
Calculated Fields - Learn about Calculated fields and how to use them.
States - Learn how to define and analyse states for assets based on raw telemetry.
Group and Aggregate data - Learn how to group and aggregate data in Trendz.
Prediction - Learn how to make forecasts and predict telemetry behavior.
Filters - Learn how filter dataset during analysis.
Available Visualizations - Learn about visualization widgets available in Trendz and how to configure them.